Psalm 119:14 says, "Deep within me I have hidden Your word so that I will never sin against You." When we commit Scripture to memory, it hides there until the Holy Spirit recalls the Word from our memory. It is a discipline that can be difficult for a lot of people to master. This section of the Codex Planner was created to give us a tool to memorize God's Word. This system of memorization utilizes our senses in writing, speaking, reading and application to our own lives.
• Number of unique pages included: 2
• Size: 5.5 x 8.5 inches
• Easily print at home or your local print shop
• Downloadable PDF files; Ability to print pages whenever you need them. Please do not distribute, Personal Use Only.
• Instant download; receive a link to your order immediately after payment.
• Flexibility to use your favorite binder or notebook.
• Designed with cost-effectiveness in mind, all pages are designed in black and white that will print beautifully on all printers.
Choose and write down the verse you would like to commit to memory.
IN MY WORDS
Write the Bible verse out in your own words. Think about how you would say this verse today over a cup of coffee with a friend.
THOUGHTS ON THIS SCRIPTURE
Journal your thoughts about this particular Scripture. Why did you choose this Scripture to memorize? What does it say to your heart? How can you apply it to your life?
I have provided four sections for you to practice writing it out by memory or copying it down from your Bible. Writing out the verse multiple times is a great way to build your memorizing muscle.
Open your Bible (or your Bible app) and read the verse out loud multiple times. This practice gives your brain a chance to hear and speak the verse(s).
Practice saying the Scripture from memory. This is a great time to partner with a friend, family member or Bible study group.