The PDF files you download for your Codex Planner are formatted to print beautifully from home or at your local print shop. While I have done my very best to test printing on various home printers, I can not anticipate every troubleshooting situation that may arise. I am a graphic designer and not a print shop so, I am unable to troubleshoot every printer issue.
What you will need:
- Home Printer (inkjet or laser)
- Letter size 8.5" x 11" paper OR 5.5" x 8.5" paper
- Hole punch or binding method for your Codex Planner binder
- Paper Trimmer
- Acrobat Reader, free download here: https://get.adobe.com/reader
- Binder or Notebook, approximate size is 6" x 9" or a letter size
Select the type of printing you would like to do:
Follow instructions on the links above to print your Codex Planner Digital files.