PLEASE NOTE: This item was updated and re-designed slightly to include more pages and more space to write notes.
Have you ever run out of space taking notes in church or lost your bulletin with that perfect Scripture reference? This section was created for you, the notetakers.
• Number of unique pages included: 52
• A5 Size: 5.8 x 8.3 inches
A dedicated column to recording Scripture that is referenced during a sermon. Perfect for quick reference when reviewing your notes in the days to come.
Jot down inspiration, resources and main points of a teaching.
APPLICATION AND FINAL THOUGHTS
This space is great for summarizing the lesson or how you can apply the teaching to your personal relationship with God.
- Be sure to have a good writing tool available.
- Don't try to write everything down. Focus on what the teacher is saying and if something strikes a chord with you, jot that down in your notes.
- Take time to refer to your notes later in the week for refreshers
Who Uses The Sermon Notes?
Student, Pastor, Speaker, Writer, Notetaker, Church-Goer