Have you ever run out of space taking notes in church or lost your bulletin with that perfect Scripture reference? This insert pack was created for you, the notetakers.
• Number of unique pages included: 52
• A5 Size: 5.8 x 8.3 inches
A dedicated column to recording Scripture that is referenced during a sermon. Perfect for quick reference when reviewing your notes in the days to come.
Jot down inspiration, resources and main points of a teaching.
APPLICATION AND FINAL THOUGHTS
This space is great for summarizing the lesson or how you can apply the teaching to your personal relationship with God.
- Be sure to have a good writing tool available.
- Don't try to write everything down. Focus on what the teacher is saying and if something strikes a chord with you, jot that down in your notes.
- Take time to refer to your notes later in the week for refreshers
Who Uses The Sermon Notes?
Student, Pastor, Speaker, Writer, Notetaker, Church-Goer