Effective and Updated: May 22, 2018
Do to others what you want them to do to you. This is the meaning of the law of Moses and the teaching of the prophets.
Matthew 7:12 NCV
Terms & Conditions
By visiting www.codexplanner.com, you are consenting to our terms and conditions.
E-commerce: We offer products/services for sale on this site using Squarespace. To avoid learning your credit card information, we’ve partnered with Stripe to securely process payment. As such, we never learn or store your credit card information. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please view our Return Policy.
Comments: This site allows users to comment/leave reviews.
If, with or without a request from us, you send any sort of ideas, comments, suggestions or any other assorted materials, you agree that we can use, or not use, the materials in anyway we deem appropriate. We will have no obligation to respond to you, compensate you or to keep the material in confidence.
All submissions are monitored. If we deem a submission spam, defamatory, offensive, obscene, libelous, or infringing on others' intellectual property, we will remove them immediately. If your submission is removed or not posted for any of these reasons, we will contact you via the email address provided in your comment to notify you of the removal. Commenters whose comments require manual removal two times will be blocked from further commenting.
By visiting our site or our other social media channels you agree not spread malware or any other virus, bot or any other kind of rude digital plague. You also agree not do anything shady or illegal.
Intellectual Property: This site contains intellectual property owned by ink and mouse, LLC, including trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property. For use of text or images in print, digital, video or audio, or any other media, or any commercial licensing rights, please email me for permission at firstname.lastname@example.org. All artwork, photos and text on this site and associated social media channels are copyrighted by ink and mouse,llc. THIS MEANS THAT MY ARTWORK, PHOTOS AND STORIES MAY NEVER BE USED WITHOUT MY PRIOR EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION.
However, I would love for you to spread the word about my company and product. If you would like to share content from my website, or any of my social media channels, you have my permission as long as you abide by the following guidelines:
• Please use no more than a single paragraph and/or one image on your educational or non-commercial blog, website, or Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumbler or other social media page.
• You must give me credit as ©Codex Planner or Image Owned by Codex Planner.
• You must provide a link back to the original page on my website http://www.codexplanner.com.
Changes: These terms were last updated May22, 2018. Our current policies and terms will be posted on this page.
This site collects information on you in two ways:
1. The information that you manually provide us when you contact us through our contact forms, place an order, subscribe to our blog, comment on a blog post, follow us on social media, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. This information can be tied directly to you because of the information you have provided.
2. The information that’s automatically collected via our third-party partners: MailChimp, Google Analytics, Squarespace, Stripe. The types of information collected here include things like your IP address, location, pages visited, and browser type. Generally, our third-party partners only give us this automatically collected information in a very generic group form that is not identifiable to you. We do our best to protect your sensitive personal information. We do not store your financial information. Financial information, including credit card numbers, is processed securely by our third party partners including Stripe, Square, ApplePay, and PayPal. You may choose to save your information with them, but that is your choice and therefore entirely in your hands, and out of ours. Any financial information stored through our customer account portal is saved securely with Stripe, and we do not have access to it, only you have access to that information. When needed, or appropriate to best serve you, we collect your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card number. This is information is collected when you contact us through our contact forms, place an order, create a customer account, subscribe to our blog, follow us on social media, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. We collect this information so we can better serve you by creating content and products that you love. The information collected is only shared with others when needed. We do use trusted third party partners who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you. We may have to share some of your information with our third party partners if required to by our terms of service agreements with them, as long as they keep your information protected. We do not unnecessarily share your data and strive to keep your personal information protected.
If you sign up for our mailing lists, or share with us on social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest or Twitter, some of your data does get shared with 3rd party service providers so that we can bring you good experiences with our products and services.
We believe in the good of humanity and heroes. We may release some of your information directly to law enforcement, if requested by law enforcement personnel, in order to comply with the law and protect our, and other good people’s rights, property or safety. If you would like to know what information we have that’s directly attributable to you, please contact email@example.com and we will provide a response within ten business days.
We hate Spam, too, and will never Spam you. Pinky Promise.
Spam is super annoying no matter where or whom it's coming from. If you wish to unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists, you are free to do so at anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of our emails. If you are signed up for more than one of our mailing lists, or with more than one email address, you will have to unsubscribe from each list separately.
You are forbidden from using this site or any other social media channels, email channels or anything else associated with Codex Planner to obtain, or collect, any information at all about our customers and subscribers. Spamming is illegal, and spammers are not permitted anywhere near our site, services and products, and will prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Seriously, spammers should be exiled to places with no chocolate, puppies, or sunshine.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our website.
The last update was: May 22, 2018